If you want to use Android apps on PC, be sure to checkout http://www.bluestacks.com/. How does it work? Well, Bluestacks is an Android app emulator that makes it possible for Android apps to be used on PC.
One downside of this emulator is that users require a powerful computer to run Bluestacks. For this reason, developers have come up with other emulators that do not necessarily call for a system upgrade. The emulator should run on 2GB RAM and above and should have a powerful graphics card and a fast processor.
Here is a simple tutorial on How To Download Whatsapp on Your PC:-
1. Go to Bluestacks.com. Click on the big green ‘Download App Player’ button.
2. Install it on your PC. An installation wizard will assist you in the process.
3. The app will take some time to load for the first time. Be patient.
4. Once the emulator is up and running, Go to Whatsapp.com. Click on the Download WhatsApp button. You’ll be asked to choose the mobile platform. Select Android.
5. A download link will pop-up. Save the .apk file on your computer.
6. Once the apk has been downloaded, BlueStack will automatically emulate and install it.
7. You’ll now see WhatsApp in BlueStacks. Click on it to start. Accept terms & conditions and you’re good to go. Wish you happy spamming.