How to apply for Permohonan BR1M 2015 4.0 online?
You can start registering for BR1M 2014 online on December 2014 and and the payment will be made directly to you on January 2015. If you have submitted your info last year, you do not need to reapply again but it is advisable to log in and make sure that all the details that you have filled in are correct before the distribution date, especially your bank account.
In the previous Permohonan BR1M, many people were complaining about that they did not receive any payments even though they were eligible for the BR1M. This is because many applicants did not complete the information or had filled invalid information on the form. Make sure you fill the right details. Don’t be disappointed if you get nothing this year (even though you’re a successful applicants last year). You may be disqualified because you’ve gotten married this year. So, be wise and update your information.
If those of you want to get the form for BR1M 2015 4.0, you can get it from these following agencies:
Any branches of LHDN (Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri)
Federal Development Department
Department of Social Welfare
Department of Information and government agencies
Head of villages (Penghulu)
BR1M application minimum requirement:
You must be a Malaysian
Man or woman who is the head of a household /members of a household combined income less than RM4,000 per month
Elders who are 60 years old and stays alone with income less than RM4,000 per month
Single individual who are 21 year of age and above with income less than RM2,000 per month
Amount of payment :
RM950 (installment 3 times) to households earning RM3,000 and below
RM750 payment (installment 3 times) to households earning between RM3,000 to RM4,000
RM350 for a single earning RM2,000 and below
Your bank account can only be used once for the permohanan BR1M 4.0 2015 online. The online system will limit the use of multiple registration for each bank account. Do not register two individuals with the same bank account. Only one identity for each bank account. The system will identify by making your identity card unique. So if your mom or dad who do not have a bank account, apply manually in LHDN (Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri).
Permohonan BR1M 4.0 2015 online (note that registration forms will only be open on December 2014)
A. Kemaskini maklumat for existing applicants
1. Visit ebr1m.hasil.gov.my
2. Fill in your IC and date of birth and Click on “Kemas kini permohonan BR1M 4.0”
3. Check the box of “Maklumat bank”.
4. Fill in what bank and bank account number.
5. After you fill in the spam prevention code you should have this pop-up for agreement.
6. If your detail is valid, your application will succeed.
Note that there are other crucial details besides bank account, like your marriage status and home address.
B. Permohonan Baru if you have never receive BR1M before
1. Fill in required field and click on the left button “Permohonan Baru”
(Your IC and tarikh lahir must match to continue)
2. Fill in your personal detail. eg. parlimen : Masjid tanah. DUN : Tanjung Bidara.
3. Fill in personal detail part 2 for ‘tanggungan’. The tanggungan link is expandable, click to add and remove row. If you don’t have income yet, just fill in the field of ‘sendiri’ with RM0.00.
4. Make sure everything is correct, especially the home address and bank account number. Check the agreement box to continue.
5. In the end, you shall see a pop-up window saying “Permohonan Anda Telah Berjaya Dihantar”.
If you have more questions about the BR1M, please do call HOTLINE BR1M : 1-800-88-2716 / 03-88824655 / 0388824656