Thanks to Bermaz Motor Sdn Bhd (Mazda Malaysia), the redesigned Mazda CX-9 is now in our shores with two options that includes the 2WD and 4WD configurations.
This model was first launched back in 2007 and it gets a little “touch up” in 2009 but it wasn’t really any significant changes. However, this all new facelifted version now looks and feels better in every way. The only problem on it is that it cost RM4,000 extra compared to the previous version.
Price of the Mazda CX-9 in Msia
|Model||On the road Price|
Some of the major Improvements
- The front and rear of this SUV gets the Kodo treatment
- 10 Speaker Bose audio system on the inside
- Bi-xenon headlamps
- Tri-zone air-conditioning
- Reverse camera
- 20 inch wheels
- Forward Obstruction Warning (safety)
- Lane Departure Warning (safety)
- High Beam Control (safety)
- Blind Spot Monitoring (safety)
There are no changes in terms of power output and what’s under the hood. The CX-9 still comes with the same MZI 3.7 Liter V6 and six-speed Activematic transmission. It produces a solid 274 Horsepower (@6,250 rpm) and 325Nm of torque (@4,250 rpm).
- Zeal Red Mica
- Dolphin Grey Mica
- Meteor Grey Mica
- Brilliant Black
- Aluminium Metallic
- White Pearl Metallic