October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
I’m sorry the title was misleading and you feel cheated but this is an important message to spread.
1. One in every 19 women in Malaysia are at risk.
2. Breast cancer is the top leading cancer in Malaysia.
3. Men can get breast cancer too.
4. When men get breast cancer, they were often caught with a more advanced disease and are more likely to die from it.
5. Early detection can save lives.
6. Perform regular self-examinations (preferably after your period for the women).
7. And share this because you care for your loved ones.
8. Together, we can be free of breast cancer.