Dubai is located in the United Arab Emirates and we are pretty sure many of you Malaysians know the people in Dubai are well-known for their luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and the lively nightlife scene.
But below are the things that you don’t really see often in Dubai.
1. Huge pets
And at times you can see the owners riding on them.
2. They also have this “Twin-Jeep”
If they have this in Malaysia, for sure kena saman kaw kaw.
3. We got to admit that this 3rd point is actually pretty cool. Two words. Police Supercars
4. Gold plated car also can be found there. It’s cool and weird at the same time
5. And they deliver your car ride to your door steps. With a helicopter
6. Unlike in Malaysia, their traffic jam is caused by Ferraris
In Malaysia you see Myvi everywhere during traffic jams.
7. Vending machines for gold bars. WHAT!
For real bro!
8. Due to the lack of space on ground in Dubai, they build their tennis courts sky high
9. And you can literally ski INSIDE shopping malls
At least we have Sunway Pyramid’s ice skating ring, right?
10. Air-conditioned bus stops
We need this in Malaysia. Considering our weather is PANAS GILA BABI.
11. This is their Starbucks
12. They also have ‘Ice-Cafe’ which is the first ice lounge in the Middle East
That’s right! They actually have a cafe made of ice!
13. And you are not allowed to carry fish on metro/lrt
14. ‘Grooms Wanted’ advertisement in their newspaper is pretty common
We should practice doing this in Malaysia as well since many forever alone guys and girls out there.
15. But going there is not all weird. Because in the end, you get to see this COOL place!