1. Firefliessssss…Beautiful isn’t it?
2. The famous Kota Kinabalu Mountain
3. This beautiful city mosque
5. Too beautiful to caption this
6. Filipino Market
BBQ fresh seafood or cooked in other styles, by choosing your own fishes, prawns, lobsters, squids (sotong)..And the best part is that you can bargain!
7. Speaking about fresh seafood..Kota Kinabalu seafood is the real deal!
8. Even the beaches are just spectacular
9. Sunset Music Festival!
With such relaxing beaches and breathtaking sunsets found here in Tanjung Simpang Mengayau, wouldn’t it be more grand if there was live orchestral music to accompany the thundering waves and disappearing light? Well, for several years now, the Sunset Music Festival has been holding a stage here with local and international music performers celebrating life, music and nature with a dramatic radiant Sabah sunset as a backdrop. If you have timed your visit sometime between June and July, you can play at the beach during the day, feast on some seafood, then enjoy an evening of lively entertainment before returning to one of the few resorts nearby to rest.
Sourced from ccfoodtravel.com
Breathtaking beautiful sunset…
10. Visit “Rumah Terbalik” which is the first of its kind in South East Asia and among the five upside down structures in the WORLD
11. Awesome train ridesssss
If you need a lil more excitement, then do join the Padas River whitewater rafting program. Its basically a full day program and the best part about it is the journey to the beautiful village known as Pangi which could only be reached by rail.
And then there’s the Padas whitewater rafting..
12. And finally….Scuba diving