1. KL Sentral – According to the source, its all the time ”happening”. There are 4 toilets to be chosen from. Recently there are guys who start cruising at toilets of Le Meridien and Hilton KL which is right opposite of KL Sentral. Chances for fun 99%
2. Central Market or Kota Raya Shopping Complex – Toilets in Kota Raya. You can see lots of toilets rooms filled with 2 pairs of legs, changing position. Chances for fun 75%.
3. Seremban Terminal 1 – According to the course, the men here are older and shy.
4. Senawang Giant Supermarket – Not so much here but there will be some people there giving signals if you want something ”special” to happen
5. Shah Alam Kompleks PKNS and SACC Mall – Toilets at this area
6. Seremban 2 Swimming pools – Open bathroom and changing rooms. Chances: 30%
7. Shell Petrol Station, MRR 2 Kepong – Apparently they are hidden holes in the cubicles
8. Clocktower and Ipoh Padang – The clock tower which is situated next to the canteen. There aren’t many cars at the carpark at night. The field looks quiet at night.
9. Pantai Road
10. Taman Tasik Permaisuri – There are some actions amongst the bushes and the fence also in the toilet blocks
11. Sarawak Museum Park – Some dark bushed area for a quirky
13. LDP HighwayRestroom (Sunway) – The toilet is just behind McDonald’s. It is one of the hottest spot
14. LDP Highway Restroom (Puchong) – The restrooms on both sides of the highway is very ”cruisy” at all time of the day
15. Kelana Jaya Public Swimming Pool – Being heavily tagged as ” The Gay Pool”