Who loves drinking Toddy? Well, i guess some of us love it and some can’t even stand being in the same room with a cup of toddy.
We have to admit, toddy does give a very strong odor, which most of us can’t take it. But for those who can, kudos!.
It is still a type of wine. And wine is full of benefits:
Here are some facts and benefit about Toddy:
1. It is also known as Palm Wine, Kallu, palm toddy or Simply Toddy.
2. Yes, it is alcoholic.
3. It is extracted from the sap of various palm tree; such as coconut palms and date palms. The sap is then fermented.
4. Keep in refrigerator to extend it’s life.
5. Great source of vitamin B.
6. It helps to reduce multiple sickness, such as heart disease, and even colon cancer.
7. It can be use to make bread since it is somewhat a yeast.
8. Mixing it with Guiness Stout will give you a wonderful drink!.
9. Eat Mutton curry or Curry wild Boar meat and wash it down with Toddy!. Best!.
10. Take a little Pickle on your finger and lick it after a shot of Toddy. It cuts the after taste, leaving you wanting more.