It’s been after a month since the Samsung Galaxy S5 was released and now those who are waiting for big screen Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is about to be launched here in Malaysia. The invitation for a local launch event just came in and 15 October 2014 is the date you should mark your calender.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is expected to revitalise Samsung’s flagging smartphone sales with tech specs that include:
- 2.7GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 processor / 1.9GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 5433 (1.9GHz quad-core + 1.3GHz quad-core)
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB / 54GB storage + up to 64GB microSD
- 5.7-inch display (Super AMOLED, 2560 x 1440 pixel resolution)
- 16MP rear camera (auto focus, Smart Optical Image Stabilization) + 3.7MP front camera (f1.9)
- supports WiFi 802.11 ac (MIMO), GPS, NFC, Bluetooth 4.1, IR LED, MHL 3.0, 4G LTE Cat 4 + 4G LTE Cat 6
- Features: Air Command, S Note, Snap Note, Direct Pen input, Multi Window, Ultra Power Saving Mode, Voice Recorder, Heart rate sensor, Finger print scanner, UV sensor
- 153.5 x 78.6 x 8.5mm | 176g
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- 3220 mAh battery (adaptive fast charging)
UPDATE: Retail price of the new Galaxy Note 4 in Malaysia is RM2,499
Stay tune for more updates of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 here on FunnyMalaysia.net.