NEWS ALERT: Another Malaysian injured due to exploding phone charger

Image via The Rakyat Post
Many people are guilty of this! I guess you should stop it after reading this and please tell others about it 

Yet another case of a Malaysian who got themselves injured while using a mobile phone while it was being charged. The victim managed to survive although he suffered heavy injuries on his arm and ear.

Image via The Star
Image via The Star

In the 4am incident at Kampung Titi Serong in Yan yesterday, Muhammad Syawal Md Isa, 28, suffered burns on the left side of his face, ear, chest and hand.

Image via The Rakyat Post
Image via The Rakyat Post

He was rushed to Yan Hospital but was later transferred to Sultan Abdul Halim Hospital in Sungai Petani for further treatment.

The 28-year-old man suffered burnt injuries with iron bits embedded in the right side of his face, chest, and right hand.

State Health Department Director Datuk Dr. Norhizan Ismail, confirming the incident which had gone viral on social media, said the victim also sustained injuries on his right cornea and suffered a perforated eardrum following the explosion.

Last week, a policeman’s wife was electrocuted to death while she was talking on her phone which was plugged to an electric outlet at their home in Taman Desa Baiduri, Cheras.




Written by FunnyMalaysia

The leading media company in Malaysia for the social age, intensely focused on delivering high quality original reporting, insights and viral contents.