2014 Hari Raya Aidilfitri is around the corner and automakers are trying their best to reduce their car prices. Previously it was Mitsubishi and now it’s Perodua’s turn.
According to Perodua, this new lowered pricing is due to the cost saving initiative but we think it’s some kind of marketing activity for the festive seasons as they also included RM800 cash bonus on top of the lowered price. However, the cash bonus are only for those who registered any Viva model from now till the 31st of August 2014.
Below are the new on the road pricing of all the Viva models which doesn’t include the cash bonus.
- Viva 660 BX manual – RM25,000 (RM3,000 cheaper)
- Viva 850 manual – RM27,900 (RM5,300 cheaper)
- Viva S auto – RM29,900 (RM5,300 cheaper)
- Viva Elite MT – RM32,900 (RM5,300 cheaper)
- Viva Elite AT – RM36,800 (RM4,500 cheaper)