All thanks to Mercedes-Benz Malaysia, the 2014 C-Class is officially launched here in style. Compared to the previous generation, there are lots of changes made with this new version.
Speaking of changes, there are no longer C250 Avantgrade variant and the price is a little over the board as well. But, this new compact executive sedan looks much more stylish in every way and it is packed with useful equipment. There are two variants available and they are known as the C200 Avantgrade and C250 Exclusive. They are both priced at RM285,888 and RM314,888 respectively.
Both variants are fitted with 2.0 liter turbocharged direct injection four-cylinder engine and paired with a seven speed 7G-Tronic Plus automatic transmission.
The C200 Avantgrade produces 184 Horsepower and 300 Nm of torque that gets you from 0 – 100km/h in 7.3 seconds and a top speed of 235km/h. The C250 Executive on the other hand produces 211 Horsepower and 350 Nm of torque that gets you from 0 – 100km/h in just 6.6 seconds and a top speed of 250km/h.
- Basic Audio 20 CD with Touchpad system
- Garmin MAP Pilot navigation system
- 7 inch touchscreen display
- Agility select switch
- Powered front seats
- Powered rear seats
- Rear side window blinds (manual)
- LED ambient lighting (three colors to choose from)
- Auto wiper and lights
- Reverse camera
- Active parking assist
- Cruise control
Equipment (Extras for the C250 Executive)
- Air balance
- Keyless entry
- Seven airbags covering the front, side, curtain and as well as the driver’s knee bag)
- Isofix anchors on the back seats
- Mercedes-Benz Pre-Safe system
- Collision prevention assist plus