A 25 year old Malaysian guy was horrified after he found a rotten tooth in his bowl of mee goreng at a restaurant in Chemor, Perak.
The incident took place around 2pm on Nov 9 when M.Agilan stopped by the eatery for lunch.
The dish looked normal and I ate it until I bit into something hard, which I thought was a stone,” he said
“When I spit it out, I was shocked to see a rotten tooth. I felt nauseous, disgusted and lost my appetite,” he added.
He also had complained to the restaurant manager who then agreed to pay for medical costs should Agilan fall sick.
However, the restaurant refused to take responsibility and did not answer calls from Agilan after he developed a stomach ache and wanted to seek treatment.
The manager instead lodged a police report against Agilan.
The complainant subsequently lodged a report of his own, urging the Health Ministry to inspect the cleanliness of the restaurant.