What is sleep deprive? It is a lack of sleep. As simple as that. The obvious ‘symptom’ of sleep deprive might be Sleepy.
But that is not all. There are more symptoms that shows sign you really are having lack of sleep.
You are most probably sleep deprive if you :
1. Need an alarm clock and your mom to wake you up on time.
2. You keep on snooze, till the 10th time to wake up.
3. Start to feel sluggish before lunch and very sleep after lunch.
4. Need a nap to survive throughout the whole day.
5. Sleep the entire weekend.
6. Fall asleep as soon as the head come in contact with your pillow.
What happens when you are sleep deprived:
1. Fatigue and don’t feel like doing anything else. Your day wont be productive.
2. Easy to be irritated and bad mood all the time.
3. Encountering stress may bring harm to you.
4. Easily distracted and memory loss.
5. Prolonged effect will give you weight problem.
6. You become more careless. (Dangerous for those who operate heavy machinery and also vehicle.)
7. Increased risk of diabetes, heart disease and many more.