Instead of spending so much money on acne medications that may or may not work, first try using an item you have in your kitchen right now. Egg whites have been known to help clearing up acne for some people as egg white are rich in protein. They can be used as a mask to heal and even rebuild your skin from scars.
How to Make You Own Egg White Mask?
1. Crack an egg over a bowl. Separate the egg white from the yolk. You can use an empty water bottle to suck the egg yolk out.
2. Once the egg yolk is separated from the egg whites, beat the egg white just a little.
3. Once you done beaten the egg white, dip your fingers into the egg white and wipe it all over your face. Apply directly onto your face.
4. Leave it on your face for 20 mins to 30 mins. You will notice that the egg white will harden on your face
5. Rinse the mask after off after 20-30 minutes with warm water and a clean soft cloth.
6. Moisturise your skin with a moisturiser for you specific skin type
Note: You can apply this egg white on your face every day if you have bad acne. For those who have mild acne you can always apply it once or twice a week to give you that glow in your face
Egg White Summary:
Egg whites can be used to make a facial mask that helps reduce discolouration of the skin caused by acne.
Egg white masks also firm and tone the skin.
The best way to use egg whites in a face mask is to beat them into a meringue-like foam first.
Lemon juice helps loosen black heads and white heads when added to egg whites.
Don’t use egg yolks on your skin. They are more likely to be contaminated with bacteria than egg whites, and they can react to benzoyl peroxide.
If contamination of egg whites is a concern, use pasteurized egg whites to make your mask.