Its been an exciting month for consumers, especially those who are always on the go and rely on their mobile devices when telco companies in Malaysia start offering consumers deals that they cannot resist.
According to Malaysian Wireless, Digi will be launching a new plan called Digi Postpaid 80 that offers consumers up to 10GB of mobile data and unlimted calls to all network for only RM80 a month.
Digi Postpaid 80:
- Monthly Fee: RM80
- 7GB Internet Quota
- 3GB Weekend Internet (no cap per weekend, use up to 3GB weekend Internet in a month)
- Internet Rollover 2GB
- Unlimited Calls to all Networks
- Unlimited SMS to 3 Digi mobile numbers
- SMS: 10 cents each
- MMS: 20 cents each
- Unlimited Whatsapp & WeChat
- 12-months access to iflix
- Capture (online storage)- 100GB
- Music Freedom: Unlimited streaming to apps like Spotify, Apple Music, etc
- Internet Top Up: RM8 for 1GB (2 days)
This is basically a revamp of the existing Digi Postpaid 78 plan with added data for weekend usage. What makes things even more exciting is that the telco is giving a chance for existing subscribers to upgrade their plan to this new one.
Digi has not forgotten existing postpaid subscribers. For an additional RM2/month, they get 3GB weekend Internet as well.
- Digi Postpaid 78 + RM2/month : Extra 3GB Weekend Internet (This plan becomes Digi Postpaid 80 with the upgrade)
- Digi Postpaid 128 (More Calls & SMS) + RM2/month : Extra 3GB Weekend Internet
- Digi Postpaid 218 (More Calls & SMS) + RM2/month : Extra 3GB Weekend Internet