The AMG version of the A Class was revealed a month ago and it definitely is one of the best looking Mercedes Benz we have ever seen.
Now bare this in mind, this version of A 45 AMG is called the Edition 1 as it gets a little more equipment compared to the normal version but we will get to that. For the price, the A45 is RM10,000 more than the prediction price which was RM339,888.00. That makes the Edition 1 version worth RM348,888.00.
Underneath the machine is fitted an AMG-tuned 2.0 Liter engine that produces a whopping 360 Horsepower and 450Nm of torque. It takes you from 0-100km/h in just 4.6 seconds and a top speed of 250km/h (electronically limited).
Equipment that comes as standard with the Edition 1
- Upholstery Leather AMG Sport
- Reverse camera
- Active Parking assist
- Collision prevention assist
- Curtain airbags
- Electric Panoramic sliding glass sunroof
- AMG performance suspension
- Attention assist
- Headlamp cleaning system
- Bi-xenon headlamps
- Heated front sport seats
- Carbon Fiber look trim
- 3-Spoke sports steering wheel in Nappa Leather with contrasting red top stitching
- Air vents with nozzle rings
- Anti theft alarm system
- Interior motion sensor
- Tyre pressure loss warning system
- 7G DCT Dual clutch automatic transmission