You either move to Klang Valley to study, work or you think it’s a better place to live. And here are the things that you learned.
1. You learn that your RM50 last longer in your hometown
2. The LRT, Monorail and KTM doors will close on you no matter what
Public transportation here will either annoy you or amaze you. But mostly annoy you.
3. You will learn that rats here are bigger and they are not scared of you
4. Everyone is on Tinder…Doesn’t matter if they are single or not
5. Traffic is way worse than you ever imagined
You learn that driving became stressful.
6. There is no one of everything
Back in your hometown there is always this one shopping mall, supermarket or even mamak to go to. But in Klang Valley, there is 20 of everything.
7. You learn how to not choose where to eat
If it’s in your hometown, you just know where to eat.
8. You will learn that there is no such thing as spacious and reasonably priced apartment, condos and house
The property is either expensive and small OR big and expensive.