No one likes to be caught up in a traffic jam. But do you know that traffic jams happen unusually often in Malaysia? Well, below are the reasons.
1. The BreakDown Jam
2. The Accident Jam
3. The Unknown Jam (Have you ever been caught up in a traffic jam and you don’t know what is the jam all about? But as you go further, the traffic seems to be moving very smooth. Well, that’s called the Unknown Jam.
4. The Festival Jam (Don’t you just wish to be on the other side of the road?)
5. The Government Jam (Happens at 4.00PM)
6. The Private Sector Jam (Happens at 5.00PM)
7. The Workers That Goes Off Late So As To Avoid The Jams (Happens at 6.00PM)