Ah, that conflicting feeling of joy and despair at seeing the person you’ve been secretly liking for a while—we have all been through that.
But it’s a million times worse when you’re shy. You are happy to see your crush but at the same time, a million things are running through your mind.
1. “If I stare at him long enough, maybe he’ll notice me.”
*stares hole into back off his head*
2. “Why am I blushing so much? He’s not even saying anything relevant.”
3. “I’m not stalking him, but I wouldn’t mind bumping into him.”
No, I didn’t see that he checked in to this place.
4. “OMG, he’s looking at me! What should I do?”
Should I stare back? Should I look away? Why do movies make it look so easy?
At everything and anything he says.
6. “Urgh, why didn’t I think of this just now?”
Only think of some smart witty comeback three hours after talking to him.
The struggle is real.