The all new 428i Gran Coupe or also known as the F36 was revealed at Spain’s international press drive in May 2014. And just after a month from that, the machine is now launched here in Malaysia and it’s up for sale.
There will be two variants that you can choose from (if you are interested) and they are known as the Sport Line and M Sport. Both the variants comes with a solid N20B20 2.0 litre TwinPower twin-scroll turbo that produces a cool 245 Horsepower and 350 Nm of torque. As a result, it takes you from 0 – 100km/h in just 6 seconds and a top speed of 250km/h.
Equipment for the 428i Gran Coupe Sport Line
- Adaptive M suspension
- 18 inch double spoke Style 397 alloy wheels
- 225/45 series tyres
- Sport seats
- Leather steering wheel
- Nine speaker and
- 205 watt HiFi audio system
- Colors Available – Melbourne Red, Mineral Grey, Glacier Silver, Jatoba and Alpine White
Additional equipment for the 428i Gran Coupe M Sport
- M Aerodynamics kit
- BMW high gloss shadow line elements
- Comfort access
- Panorama sunroof
- M-badged door sill finisher
- Three spoke M Sport steering wheel
- 16 speaker audio system
- 600 watt Harmon/Kardon kit
- Colors Available – Alpine White, Mineral Grey, Estoril Blue and Carbon Black
The Sport Line version is currently priced at RM389,800 and the M Sport version on the other hand is priced at RM418,800 (both are on the road price without insurance included).