1. Microwave Brownie in a Cup
Brownie in a cup is absolutely amazing with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top! Get the recipe.
2. The Best Chocolate Mousse of Your Life Under 5 Minutes
Two ingredients (seriously, only chocolate and water) and five minutes later, you will be eating The Best Chocolate Mousse of Your Life. Ge the recipe
3. Five-Minute Microwave Strawberry Cobbler
You might hate me for this. Because, to be honest, I sort of hate myself for this. Get Recipe here
4. 5 minutes Espresso Walnut Brownies
No dairy, no time, no problem. Get the recipe.
5. No Bake Pineapple Pie
A quick and easy recipe for creamy, no-bake Pineapple Pie that only takes about 5 minutes to make and only needs 5 ingredients. Get the recipe
6. 5 minutes Very Berry Ice Cream (NO MACHINE NEEDED)
7. Two-Ingredient Nutella Soft-Serve
Nutella edition, obvs. Get the recipe.
8. Break ‘n’ Bake Cookie Dough Waffle
Holy chocolate molly!!!. Get the recipe here
9. You said Oreo Popcorns???
10. Tiramisu Dip
11. Cowboy Bark With Chocolate, Oreos, and Pretzels
Fair warning that while this takes five minutes to put together, you have to wait a half hour for it to harden up again. YOU CAN DO IT. Get the recipe.
12. Five Minute Molten Chocolate Mug Cake
13. Banana Boats
Bonus: No dishes to wash afterward. Get the recipe.
14. Five-Minute Stovetop Chocolate Sauce
Owwwyyyeeaaahhhh Get the recipe.
15. Five-Minute Mint Chocolate Chip Dip
Simple 5 Minute Mint Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip is a fab quick dessert recipe. Looking for a snack during prime time TV? This is sure to be ready before the commercial break ends. Get the recipe