1. Only you understand what you went through to get your braces fixed
So, how many teeth you got removed before putting your braces on?
2. The price of having your braces fixed is a whole new story
3. You always run your tongue along your braces because it feels weirdly weird
4. Its a constant torture for a few days when you get your braces tightened every month…Eating steak during this period is like killing yourself
5. Speaking about torture, you also experience lots of cuts in your mouth from the loose brackets
6. Eating chewing gum is a nightmare
7. You are always paranoid that there is something stuck in your braces
8. Taking photos or selfies is simply a tricky business..You never really felt comfortable smiling with your braces on
9. People always tell you that it’s going to be worth it in the end
10. And yesssss! It was worth it!
11. When you got your braces off, once again you always run your tongue along your perfect teeth and the feeling is simply priceless
12. Then comes in the retainers. If you did not wear your retainers for a couple of weeks, then just forget about wearing it or face the agony of the tight fit
13. But then again, you somehow miss those moments when you have your braces on