For those of you who don’t know, Superstition is the belief in supernatural causality—that one event causes another without any natural process linking the two events—such as astrology, religion, omens, witchcraft, prophecies, etc., that contradicts natural science.
1. Don’t sit or step on a book..If you do so, you will become stupid
2. Do not open an umbrella inside the house or a snake will enter the house
3. Do not shake your legs when you are sitting down or you will always be in debt
4. Eating rice straightaway from the pot will cause you to have diarrhea
5. Do not wake up in the afternoon or you will find it hard to make a living
6. Do not sew clothes while you are wearing it or your eyesight will become bad
7. If a person keeps his hand in his/her pocket while walking, he is an arrogant person
8. Young men should not complain or else their fiance (tunang) would leave them
9. Number 4 is a good number/lucky number as the number looks like someone is crossing their legs #boss
10. During Maghrib (7pm++), kids are not allowed to play outside or they will be kidnapped by ghost
11. If you cut your fingernails at night, your life span will be shortened
12. If you drink water that contains ants in it, you will be forgetful
13. If you peek on a girl during her shower or watch pornographic material, you will get an eye infection
Almost half of Malaysian population will have eye infection if this is true….