1. SMK Bandar Puchong Jaya (A) is known as Tiong school (a housing area name) to students and residents that stays near the school.
2. Majority of the students there are Chinese.
3. SMK Bandar Puchong Jaya (A) only has morning session (7.30am to 1.50pm).
4. SMK Bandar Puchong Jaya (A) started its operation back in June 2003. Back then, only there were only 3 classes ( a total of 40 to 50 students).
5. Our late Mr. Rajan firmly believes that those who spare the rod spoils the kid (really strict teacher). He has his reasons and some of us we know why now. Rest in Peace.
6. En. Mutiah was one of the teachers here in SMK Bandar Puchong Jaya (A). He was the discipline teacher here. He is a nice man but once you get on his ugly side, you dead.
7. Our famous lepak spot is D-curry and the chinese shop beside D-Curry. The only time you can see D-Curry pack is when its after school.
8. Some students usually are caught smoking at the changing room (bilik persalinan). It is known for smoking besides changing your clothes.
9. Students in SMK Bandar Puchong Jaya (A) here are friendly towards each other (not so sure about now though). Juniors and seniors can mix well together.
10. Cikgu Ghalib was once the most feared teacher before.
11. Students who play truant (ponteng) are usually found at the cybercafes near restaurant Meenas.
12. SMK Puchong Jaya (A) is a truly 1 Malaysia school. Everyone here are friendly towards each other. We get along well.
13.. Overall, this school has thought us a lot and we surely do miss every single part of it.
Would you like to share facts about your College/University/High School? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org