Arulmigu Sri Rajakaliamman Glass Temple, is famous for its elaborate mirror work and it is one of the must see attractions in Malaysia…
1. It’s the first glass temple in the WORLD
The temple was listed in the Malaysian Book of Records as the first and only glass temple in the nation on 12 May 2010.
2. And it’s located in Johor, Malaysia…(Something Malaysians should be proud of…)
3. It’s an impressive display of Malaysian architecture
4. The outside look of the temple during the day time
5. And this is how it looks at night…
Those lightings look beautiful at night….
6. They’re not plain pieces of glass in here, they’re colour pieces of glass!
7. Embellished with 300,000 pieces of glass
More than 90% of the structure is covered with glass…
8. Red, blue, green, yellow, purple and white colour of glass pieces
9. Mesmerizing chandelier lights
Beware! They may be blinding at first, but as soon as your eyes get used to it, you will be mesmerized by it’s beauty…
10. This temple is also fully air-conditioned
11. Not only that, it also accommodates 1500 devotees… That is a lot of people compared to normal temples in Malaysia…
12. Arulmigu Sri Rajakaliamman Glass Temple is also one of the main tourist attraction spots in Johor
13. It is open for devotees from 7am to 10pm daily, while visiting hours for tourists are between 1pm and 5pm.