1. When you are in a movie theater and the person behind you is lightly but noticeably resting their feet against the back of your seat so you exaggeratedly lean the chair back in the hopes that they realise you are annoyed and stop doing it
2. When you’re going through the detectors at the store and pray the cashier scanned everything and took all the sensors off
3. Stealing fries
4. Been “OTW-ed”
5. When your friends are making plans and you act like you’re down with it but deep down you know you can’t make it because you’ll be asleep at that time #ffk
6. Or saying “I have plans” to get out of other plans, when the only thing you have planned is:
7. That fake laugh you do when you have no idea what the other person said
8. When someone says “ten years ago”, you think about the 90’s…not 2006
In other words, you lost track of the decade.
9. When you have to watch cartoons after a scary movie so you don’t have nightmares
10. Concentrate hard enough on making eye contact. Miss conversation because was concentrating too hard on making eye contact
11. Pee in the shower
One survey found that a whopping 62% of the people have urinated in the shower, and we bet countless more just didn’t want to admit it on that survey.
12. Pretend to not see someone you know
We all have done it.