1. Samsung Galaxy S4 can play full 1080 HD videos, but the iPhone and many other high end smartphones still can do.
2. The Galaxy S4 has a 5 inch display which is a full inch larger than the display on the iPhone 5S.
3. It can run 2 apps at the same time on the screen where else the iPhone 5S cant.
4. The Samsung Galaxy S4 has a replaceable battery.
5. You can add extra storage for your Samsung Galaxy S4 if you insert a standard Micro SD card.
6. It has built in infrared blaster which acts as a universal remote to control your TV.
7. You can play games, share photos, and stream the same song with other Galaxy S4 phones wirelessly using an app called Group Play. The iPhone 5S only lets you swap basic stuff like photos, links, and contact information.
8. The Samsung Galaxy S4 has a lot of neat camera app tricks. You can automatically erase a blurry figure from the background or even make your own animated GIFs Images. Where else the iPhone 5S has only slow motion video and some Instagram like filters.
9. Samsung Galaxy S4 has a feature called Smart Stay which keeps your Galaxy S4’s display lit while you are looking at it. It can detect your eyes from the front facing camera.
10. It has a near field communication (NFC) chip that lets your phone talk to other devices with NFC. This means you can use your phone to make mobile payments, swap content like photos between phones just by tapping them together, or pair your phone with a stereo with a tap.
Source: Business Insider