1. Food paradise! Im sure all Malaysians have heard of how great Penang food is from their nasi kandar till all Malaysian local dishes. Not to forget, even for those herbivores out there too, Penang serves you the best food!
2. Have you ever seen the beaches? Like seriously, how beautiful is it? The almost clear blue water, with all the big rocks here and there, and the beautiful view, none can ever resist a visit to the beach!
3. Penang has one of the most museums. From 3D arts, batik, chocolate and coffee museum, now they even have a War Museum! Now how cool can that be?
4. You can almost have all activities in Penang. Just name it! Snorkeling, hiking, cycling, marathon…etc
5. Super creative mural arts! You can’t see mural arts everywhere in Malaysia, but if you’re in Penang, you will definitely spot a mural art because it’s almost everywhere! You can even capture pictures of yourself with these mural arts and have a collection of it.
6. Cool places to hang out! Penang has lots of amazing places you can hang out. Gurney drive, Karpal Singh drive, Queensbay, Padang Kota..etc! You can always end up to be hanging out at the same place and you will never get bored of it!
7. You could be a big fan of Starbucks coffee, but have you enjoyed your Starbucks drink beside a beach? Now, that’s a Starbucks place you should not miss at all located at Ferringhi Beach.
8. Hop On Hop Off bus tour is one amazing ride in Penang you should never miss. It’s only located in Kl and Penang in Malaysia, but imagine, rounding an island in a bus, now that’s an experience you would not wanna miss! It gets even better if you’re a student, you get lotsa discounts.
9. Lots of places can be visited in Malaysia if you are here for a holiday. Butterfly farms, Birdpark, Penang Hill, and not forgetting all those heritage places as well.
10. Penang gets even better when events are organized. Dragon Boat festivals, Food fair, Hot Air Balloon, and lots and lots of events…Come enjoy yourselves in these events and that will be one memorable moment you could have ever had with your friends or family.