1. Getting stuck in traffic jam is part of our lives
2. Paying tolls become part of our budget
3. Driving through potholes is something that we can’t avoid constantly because the roads here are under construction errrdayyy all night long
4. In other words, driving in Klang Valley is like going for a war…It’s not as simple as driving from Point A to Point B
The good news is, GrabCar is willing to take that burden of your chest! And they recently drop their prices for this month of August making them one of the most affordable mode of transport in the Klang Valley.
So, we basically can travel from Point A to Point B luxuriously + cheaper + no tension. Good deal heh?
5. We buy a car to get to work and we go to work to pay for our car
6. The following are some of the questions that we ask our friends almost everyday:
- Where to eat?
- Where to lepak?
- How to make money?
- Where to party?
- Which mall to go to?
7. MPSJ, MPPJ, DBKL, MBSA, MPAJ – We hate them whenever this happens
8. Police roadblock feels like a “spot-check” session by the pengawas/prefect back in high school
9. We know it’s dangerous to go out at night, but we still go
10. We have RM50 in our wallet and before we know it, IT’S GONE. So, we rather stay at home