1. Stop relating our boobs to Nasi Lemak
2. Ramly Burger stall is not low-class..It is AWESOME & AFFORDABLE!
If you don’t love Ramly Burger, something is wrong with your taste buds.
3. We don’t romen here and there
4. Stop thinking that we are lazy!
There are Malays who are lazy, there are Chinese who are lazy and there are Indians who are lazy. Not all of us are lazy.
5. Some of us don’t wear tudung…So WHAT? Stop relating everything we do to our religion lah!
It doesn’t make us bad people if we don’t wear tudung.
6. Speaking about tudung, stop asking us “Not hot ah wearing tudung?”
Thousands of questions to ask and you ask that. Why? You want to wear tudung is it?
7. Stop calling us a “kroni” if we are successful. Not all of us are in the business with the government
8. Stop calling us a mat rempit or minah rempit just because we wear skinny jeans
9. Stop thinking that Islamic Banking is for Malays and Muslims. It’s for EVERYONE!
Anyone can open up an Islamic Banking account. Do check it out if you are interested.
10. Stop acting differently and all polite in front of us. Be yourself. Treat us how you would treat yourself
This post was submitted anonymously by a concern and annoyed Malaysian Malay.