1. They say masturbation leads to blindness
Not true. In fact, doctors say masturbation has medical benefits. It can relieve stress, insomnia and headaches.
2. They say if you masturbate too much it can cause you to grow hairs on your palms
“They” used to tell children that masturbating would result in a variety of physical maladies, including hairy palms
3. Some say if you masturbate, you will be impotent later in life
4. Some even say that it can cause mental illness
5. They say if you can move your knee cap, it means you have been masturbating too much
It’s all in your head guys
6. Some young men are worried that masturbation can cause their penises to curve when erect
In fact some curvature of the erect penis is a common and unimportant thing. So there is nothing to be worried about boys
7. Some men say that they have never masturbated before
Probably 90 percent of men have masturbated at some time (and many would say the other 10 percent are lying)
8. Masturbation can cause erectile dysfunction
Nope. While this is a complex area with many possible factors, masturbation plays no role in ED.
9. Masturbation carries health risks
Masturbation has a number of health benefits. They include better sleep, reduced stress and tension, fewer headaches, improved concentration, increased self-esteem, a more youthful appearance, and better fitness.
10. There is such a things as too much masturbation
It’s perfectly healthy to masturbate regularly even more than once a day.