10 myths about male masturbation

Masturbation_by_peve
1. They say masturbation leads to blindness 

68db9d1f754fcb7961d071017cfa6ce139eb992a017d1a38f31bc6a35e801631

Not true. In fact, doctors say masturbation has medical benefits. It can relieve stress, insomnia and headaches.
2. They say if you masturbate too much it can cause you to grow hairs on your palms 

hairy-palms

“They” used to tell children that masturbating would result in a variety of physical maladies, including hairy palms
3. Some say if you masturbate, you will be impotent later in life

uNY9m

4. Some even say that it can cause mental illness
5. They say if you can move your knee cap, it means you have been masturbating too much

article-2710282-09405AB0000005DC-954_634x435

It’s all in your head guys
6. Some young men are worried that masturbation can cause their penises to curve when erect

curved

In fact some curvature of the erect penis is a common and unimportant thing. So there is nothing to be worried about boys
7. Some men say that they have never masturbated before

chalabi-datalab-dear-mona-1

Probably 90 percent of men have masturbated at some time (and many would say the other 10 percent are lying)
8. Masturbation can cause erectile dysfunction 

funny

Nope. While this is a complex area with many possible factors, masturbation plays no role in ED.
9. Masturbation carries health risks
Masturbation has a number of health benefits. They include better sleep, reduced stress and tension, fewer headaches, improved concentration, increased self-esteem, a more youthful appearance, and better fitness.
10. There is such a things as too much masturbation 

hilarious_masturbation_demotivators_640_26

It’s perfectly healthy to masturbate regularly even more than once a day.

Written by FunnyMalaysia

The leading media company in Malaysia for the social age, intensely focused on delivering high quality original reporting, insights and viral contents.